Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My first one

Sooo my girl friend uses this so i though i might also, man where should i start this year has not been even close to normal i have had to much good happen and yet the worst in only a few short months, ok so good i have met the girl of my dreams heather buchanan i love every little thing about her, the way she smiles, the things she does im crazy about her and i could see myself marrying her!!!! she is that amazing i could just go on and on and on about her. Our relationship is just so unique if we had met maybe 2 months earlier or even later i really dont think we would of been together but at that time it was perfect we were meant for each other and i know God had somthing to do with it. ok another good thing i made it into CSU took alot of pain and tears and just rough times but i made it and it helped me become a better person by doing it, the one bad side is i am leaving my friends my brothers everything i konw and love i have lived in the same house for 18 years i knew nothing else but my area, i played high school football and had some of the best friends i could ever ask for, austin cooley, david cooley, tyler conrad and bryan leonardy we were inseperable until i moved....... that had to be the heardest thing in my life was to leave. as i said i played high school football i was pretty descent but had bad luck with injuries with my knees my sophmore and senior year and still bother me today so no college football for me :( but life goes on. ok well here ceom some bad things as i got into college everything was going good and about a month and a half my dog passes away, i could not believe it i loved him so much JD for john deere i will always think about him he was my little fat boy :) ..... well after that things started to shape up again i was doing pretty good in school still amazing girl friend and then i got that call, that one phone call.....my dad bioloical father had passed away........ i was stone struck didnt know what to do what to say i had not talked to him for 9 months before that...........i still grieve today about him.....i hope he knows i love him and miss him he was my daddy tought me to be strong be compettive i mean i am him i have everything of his. i love him........well i had not been the same since then i had gotten into arguments stupid arguments with everyone idk it just hard i love my girl friend so much its just sometimes i cant be happy.... but she does make me feel like the bestr guy in the world....but then again this other person came back into my life who absolutely hate i want them out but they wont go they talk bad about me andmy GF say stuff about me and dont even know me i want them gone but it wont happen so i have to hide my anger keep it in......for as long as i can even though i know everyday i will always have that hate for them...always... im not a hateful person but this has just happened recently and well my life is still good i love my girl friend with all my heart, i just have to turn to god for guidence and protection.....well ill take a break for now this is alot i hope everyone is having a great day god bless.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE YOU

Mama Sky said...

Hey! I didn't know you had a blog. You should post more. Love you. You're girl friend is pretty great!

anonymous said...

now now.. hating people is a sin. you of all people should know that (hopefully):) hope all is well :) god bless

--anonymous--